Road Racing Circuit
- Designed by Hermann Tilke / Pedro de la Rosa
- Total surface: 1,320,000 m2
- FIM Track length: 5,344 m
- FIA Track length: 5,077 m
- Longest straight: 1,211 m.
- Width: 15 m on the straight and 12 m the rest.
- 50 m difference between the highest and lowest point – Maximum ramp: 7.2% (descent).
- Different configurations.
- Possibility to divide it into 2 independent circuits.
|Main Paddock: 44,000 m2|
|Secondary Paddock: 9,000 m2|
|Restaurant Service. VIP Rooms.|
|Pit garages: 24 of 144 m2 and 12 of 96 m2.|
|Car Parks: 950,650 m2|
|Media Centre: main room for 270 people and secondary room for 30 people.|
- FIA Car Racing: Formula 1 Testing.
- FIM Motorcycling: Top international homologation
- Except for events.
- 1st January - 28th February: from 9:00h to 13:00h and from 14:00h to 17:30h.
- 1st March - 28th October: from 9:00h to 13:00h and from 14:00h to 18:00h.
- 29th October - 28th February (2018): from 9:00h to 13:00h and from 14:00h to 17:30h
Multifunctional It can be divided into two independent circuits of almost three kilometres
The Best Venue